MCCAHAN MEMORIAL CHAPEL


(Click on The Picture to Zoom)

The McCahan Memorial Chapel was built in 1930 by the Presbyterian Church. It was named for a woman who provided the funds. The Frink Sawmill and men of the community supplied the building materials and labor. The Chapel stands on Black Hills National Forest land within the boundaries of the historic mining, lumbering and railroad community of Mystic. It is protected as a National Historic Site.

Center map

Decimal Degrees: 44.0767,-103.6423

error: Content is protected !!