HANNAH GHOST TOWN


(Click on The Picture to Zoom)

Hannah was started in 1904 and named for the deceased Republican leader Mark Hanna. It was the site of a Homestake Mining Company pumping station and also for many years served by a branch of the Chicago, Burlington & Quincy railroad. (Black Hills Ghost Towns: Parker)

The pumping inlet can be seen North up East Spearfish Creek in a small pond on the East side of the road.

Center map

Decimal Degrees: 44.2617, -103.8457

error: Content is protected !!