EMPIRE MINE POWERHOUSE


CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE

The Golden Slipper mine, which together with the Forrest City mine, was operated by Empire Gold Mines in 1939-1940. It was quite a development, having its own powerhouse.

The Golden Slipper mine had its own powerhouse, many miners’ cabins, a big mill, and a boarding house. (Parker:Black Hills Ghost Towns)

Center map

DECIMAL DEGREE 43.94116, -103.50415

error: Content is protected !!