CIVILIAN PUBLIC SERVICE CAMP 57


(Click on The Picture to Zoom)

CPS Camp No. 57, a Bureau of Land Reclamation base camp operated by the Mennonite Central Committee, opened in October 1942 and closed in May 1946. The men finished building Deerfield Dam, a major irrigation project.

Center map

Decimal Degrees: 44.04435, -103.77144

LINKS:

CIVILIAN PUBLIC SERVICE

error: Content is protected !!