BISMUTH GHOST TOWN


(Click on The Picture to Zoom)

Bismuth existed around 1901 as a small community of half a dozen homes. It once included a store and a baseball team, but not even an old house remains of the town. The site is now part of a campground and a manmade lake.
No visible structures remain. A man-made lake and Forest Service Picnic Ground exists in its place.

Decimal Degrees: 43.8500716, -103.3985782

LINKS:

WIKIPEDIA

error: Content is protected !!